Hi Sarge, Welcome the,"Cajones Mobile!!" Because It will take a person with two of those made of Kryptonite to ride that thing full throttle at "The Flats" sans an "Ejection seat!!!" Trouble is I like to "GO FAST" but at a certain speed I like to Pull Back on the stick, flip the retract switch, suck up the flaps if any and then start chasing the SKY!!! ......RENO was just a month ago.....VOODOO was "TopDog!!!! Pull up the vids!! GOOD STUFF!!!!! 40+ inches of Manifold Pressure just for starters!!! Go FAST!!!!!!, Turn Left!!!, III%, skybill-out
Hi Sarge,
ReplyDeleteWelcome the,"Cajones Mobile!!" Because It will take a person with two of those made of Kryptonite to ride that thing full throttle at "The Flats" sans an "Ejection seat!!!" Trouble is I like to "GO FAST" but at a certain speed I like to Pull Back on the stick, flip the retract switch, suck up the flaps if any and then start chasing the SKY!!! ......RENO was just a month ago.....VOODOO was "TopDog!!!! Pull up the vids!! GOOD STUFF!!!!! 40+ inches of Manifold Pressure just for starters!!!
Go FAST!!!!!!,
Turn Left!!!,
III%,
skybill-out