Humor, funny pictures, political humor
Long time lurker here. Do you know where this picture is from? It looks an awful lot like a spot in Alabama I been visiting all my life.
Nah, I found it on a Tumblr page !Put's me in the mind of Eastern Ky.Either way .... It's in the South !
Thanks. It looks so familiar I was trying to figure out if I'd been on that porch but couldn't quite place it.
Long time lurker here. Do you know where this picture is from? It looks an awful lot like a spot in Alabama I been visiting all my life.
ReplyDeleteNah, I found it on a Tumblr page !
ReplyDeletePut's me in the mind of Eastern Ky.
Either way .... It's in the South !
Thanks. It looks so familiar I was trying to figure out if I'd been on that porch but couldn't quite place it.
ReplyDelete