Thursday, October 13, 2016

I'm back .... kinda' sorta' !




Two heart attacks and pneumonia .... gotta get a pacemaker with a defibrillator built in first of the week.

So much for the 'let the good times roll' !

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:06 AM

    Our prayers are with you my friend. May the good Lord lift you up and fill your heart with His joy, and your life with His Love.

    MSG Grumpy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Sarge. Here's to a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:39 AM

    Get WELL............may GOD BLESSES YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:29 AM

    Prayers sent your way. Get well Sarge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loaded4bear11:41 AM

    Best wishes on a speedy and full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God Bless You and Best Wishes for a Speedy Recovery

    Tom
    Bethesda, MD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our prayers are with you. Get well we will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:54 PM

    All that good stuff already said.

    And get well and be well for as long as you can, God willing.

    And you are now going to be a cyborg. That is not a robot as defined by the filter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. bigcatdaddy116:29 PM

    Damn man! I thought the storm gotcha! Best of luck and best of wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hillbilly6:52 PM

    Really glad to see your back. My family a I will prey for all your medical stuff, been there myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Sarge,

    Be tough buddy. I'll be saying prayers for ya. You'll be fine after a short recovery. After all, ya need to be in tip top shape to celebrate Trump's victory next month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eastwood6:03 PM

    First of all allow me to Thank You for your service. I am a first time poster but visit your site twice a day along four others. Was worried after your post of the hurricane then nothing. I could have imagined what had actually happened to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.Godspeed

    ReplyDelete