Humor, funny pictures, political humor
I have family on the Space Coast. I'll tack your name onto the list...
Thank you and good luck. This ought to be a wild one !
Hang tough, Sarge. Latest I heard the coast is wet and windy but the surge hasn't materialized as of 0800 7 October.You and your family are in my prayers.
Haven't heard in a while, Sarge.You folks OK?
Did the roof hold?Is the power out?Are you and yours ok?Hoping all is well.
Asking the same question. You are in our prayers. Regards, BMCS in NC
Hang in there
I have family on the Space Coast. I'll tack your name onto the list...
ReplyDeleteThank you and good luck.
ReplyDeleteThis ought to be a wild one !
Hang tough, Sarge. Latest I heard the coast is wet and windy but the surge hasn't materialized as of 0800 7 October.
ReplyDeleteYou and your family are in my prayers.
Haven't heard in a while, Sarge.
ReplyDeleteYou folks OK?
Did the roof hold?
ReplyDeleteIs the power out?
Are you and yours ok?
Hoping all is well.
Asking the same question. You are in our prayers. Regards, BMCS in NC
ReplyDeleteHang in there
ReplyDelete