“I don't care what you think about anything !”

~ ~ ~ Me ~ ~ ~













































MOTTO: NEVER LEAVE YOUR BUDDY’S BEHIND !




































Sheee's Baaack !!











"Today is a big day in America. Only 36,000 people lost their jobs today, which is really good."
... Dingy Harry Reid !





"we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it !"
... Nancy Pelosi !













Never Forget
When Insults Had Class !
Friday, April 04, 2008
These glorious insults are from an era when cleverness with words was still valued, before a great portion of the English language got boiled down to 4-letter words.

The exchange between Churchill & Lady Astor: She said, "If you were my husband I'd give you poison," and he said, "If you were my wife, I'd drink it."

A member of Parliament to Disraeli: "Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease." "That depends, Sir," said Disraeli, "whether I embrace your policies or your mistress."

"He had delusions of adequacy." - Walter Kerr

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." - Winston Churchill

"A modest little person, with much to be modest about." - Winston Churchill

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." Clarence Darrow

"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary." - William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway).

"Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words?" - Ernest Hemingway (about William Faulkner)

"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I'll waste no time reading it." - Moses Hadas

"He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know." - Abraham Lincoln
He must have been talking about Osama-Obama

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

"He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." - Oscar Wilde

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend.... if you have one." - George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second... if there is one." - Winston Churchill, in response.

"I feel so miserable without you; it's almost like having you here." - Stephen Bishop


"He is a self-made man and worships his creator." - John Bright

"I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial." - Irvin S. Cobb

"He is not only dull himself, he is the cause of dullness in others." - Samuel Johnson

"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." - Paul Keating

"There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure." Jack E. Leonard

"He has the attention span of a lightning bolt." - Robert Redford

"They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge." - Thomas Brackett Reed

"In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded easily." - Charles, Count Talleyrand

"He loves nature in spite of what it did to him." - Forrest Tucker

"Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?" - Mark Twain

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork." - Mae West

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." - Oscar Wilde

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for support rather than illumination." - Andrew Lang (1844-1912)

"He has Van Gogh's ear for music." - Billy Wilder

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." - Groucho Marx
posted by Sarge @ 2:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 








Cleanse your soul
with a little
Southern Boogie !



The Oath of the
Right-wing Extremist !

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.



























tanksjhot1







http://theblacksphere.net/2014/4/white-privilege-explained










The Second Amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

































I do solemnly swear
that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same ...
~ Title 10, US Code ~





























Let us pray... Give me a sense of humor, Lord, Give me the grace to see a joke, To get some humor out of life, And pass it on to other folk.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" !
...Benjamin Franklin

"Don't let anybody tell you that, you know, it's corporations and businesses that create jobs." !
...Hitlery Klinton


"Give whites a pile of bricks and they'll make a city, give blacks a city and they'll make a pile of bricks"


Teach someone how to fish, and you lose a Democrat voter !


Never try to teach a liberal to think, It wastes your time and annoys the liberal !


Liberalism is a sick religion based solely on emotion and feelgoodism and wiping away their perceived guilt with other peoples money. It has never been based in thought and common sense !


“I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.”... Clarence Darrow !


"We have to spend money to keep from going bankrupt"
...Joe Biden !


"We tax everything that moves and doesn’t move"....
Hitlery Klinton !


"I do think there are certain times
we should infringe on your freedom" !
.... Michael Bloomberg


"I never drink water because fish fuck in it"....
W.C.Fields !


"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid...." John Wayne !


"we are truly being governed by our inferiors, and in some cases criminals"
...Plato !


"Sure We Can Kill ISIS, But We’re Not Going To Get Suckered Into That
...John Kerry !


"Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do".... !


"God have mercy on my enemies because I won't." ...
George S. Patton ! !


"There is no worse foolishness than the truth in the mouth of a fool"...
Don Colacho ! !


"If you take out the killings, Washington D.C. has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." ...
Marion Barry !

“When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber.”
... Sir Winston Churchill !





Old Crap
Mortuary
Wanna go somewhere else