“I don't care what you think about anything !”

~ ~ ~ Me ~ ~ ~













































MOTTO: NEVER LEAVE YOUR BUDDY’S BEHIND !




































Sheee's Baaack !!











"Today is a big day in America. Only 36,000 people lost their jobs today, which is really good."
... Dingy Harry Reid !





"we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it !"
... Nancy Pelosi !













Never Forget
I Want To Live To See Jane Fonda Die !
Saturday, March 17, 2018






Unpublished Work © 2005 Mike Swagerty 1966-67 USMC


There was a time I thought I’d live forever, I was too damn tough to die  But after all these years of abusing myself I’m damned if I know why  And it’s looking like my living days will soon be in my past  But there’s one thing, Lord, that I need from you, before I breathe my last.

   I’ve probably asked for too much while I was taking up my space  But, I need to ask for one more thing, before I leave this place.  If you’ll grant me one last final wish, I’ll offer up my soul  Then take me any time you want, while they plant me in that hole. 

  Lord, please let me live , to see Jane Fonda die!  Then you can send me down to hell, and I’ll smile while I fry  I know you’ve let her live too long, but I'm damned if I know why,  So, please let me live, to see Jane Fonda die! 

  Some friends and I spent some time in a place called Viet Nam  Most of us left here young boys, but we all came back a man.  They didn’t let us make the rules, so we did what we were told  And almost sixty thousand men lost their chance at getting’ old. 

  Back home they marched against the war, and called us evil names  Like ‘baby killers’, and ‘war mongers’; and said we were insane  And, hell, we just ignored them, and let ‘em have their fun  We’ve forgotten almost all their names, but we won’t forget this ONE….. 

  While our friends were dying in the south, she flew up to Hanoi  And sat on anti-aircraft guns that were shooting down our boys  And the smile she wore while sitting there for all the world to see!  Is something that we won’t forgive for all eternity!  

 So, Lord, let me live to see Jane Fonda die!  Then you can send us both to hell, and I’ll smile while we fry!  I know you’ve let her live too long, but I'm damned if I know why.  But please, Lord, let me live to see Jane Fonda die! 

   Well, the traitor bitch went into hiding, for almost 40 years.  But that don’t mean a hill of beans to the mom’s who cried those tears  After losing sons who paid the price, so she could protest war  So you need to send her down to Hell; we don’t want her here no more! 

  OH, Please let me live to see Jane Fonda die!  I wanna piss and dance on her grave, and then I’ll gladly fry!  I know the price is condemnation, but this will be a celebration!  So, Lord! Please! Let me live, to see Jane Fonda die!











Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Sarge @ 10:36 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the rosenbergs were executed for less than what this piece of shit did. she should have been tried for treason.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Andrew said…

    Equally, so should Walter Cronkite, for all his aiding and abetting the enemy's war efforts while on American soil.

    I will gladly piss on her grave when she finally kicks the bucket.

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Andrew said…

    And, I should add, I was just a kid during 'Nam. But I know a treasonous piece of rat shit when I see one.

    Maybe we can get John Kerry at the same time...

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger NITZAKHON said…

    We could probably make a serious dent in the national debt by auctioning off the position of person who pulled the trap door lever on her...

    And Kerry... and Killary, and Barackus, and, and, and.

     
  • At 5:03 AM, Blogger skybill said…

    Hi Sarge,
    That screen shot of the "Bitch" from that movie was,"Let's get with it!!!" ..Too bad that Duane "Dobie Gillis" Hickman didn't have a "DULL KNIFE!!!!!"
    skybill

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 








Cleanse your soul
with a little
Southern Boogie !



The Oath of the
Right-wing Extremist !

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.



























tanksjhot1







http://theblacksphere.net/2014/4/white-privilege-explained










The Second Amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

































I do solemnly swear
that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same ...
~ Title 10, US Code ~





























Let us pray... Give me a sense of humor, Lord, Give me the grace to see a joke, To get some humor out of life, And pass it on to other folk.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" !
...Benjamin Franklin

"Don't let anybody tell you that, you know, it's corporations and businesses that create jobs." !
...Hitlery Klinton


"Give whites a pile of bricks and they'll make a city, give blacks a city and they'll make a pile of bricks"


Teach someone how to fish, and you lose a Democrat voter !


Never try to teach a liberal to think, It wastes your time and annoys the liberal !


Liberalism is a sick religion based solely on emotion and feelgoodism and wiping away their perceived guilt with other peoples money. It has never been based in thought and common sense !


“I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.”... Clarence Darrow !


"We have to spend money to keep from going bankrupt"
...Joe Biden !


"We tax everything that moves and doesn’t move"....
Hitlery Klinton !


"I do think there are certain times
we should infringe on your freedom" !
.... Michael Bloomberg


"I never drink water because fish fuck in it"....
W.C.Fields !


"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid...." John Wayne !


"we are truly being governed by our inferiors, and in some cases criminals"
...Plato !


"Sure We Can Kill ISIS, But We’re Not Going To Get Suckered Into That
...John Kerry !


"Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do".... !


"God have mercy on my enemies because I won't." ...
George S. Patton ! !


"There is no worse foolishness than the truth in the mouth of a fool"...
Don Colacho ! !


"If you take out the killings, Washington D.C. has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." ...
Marion Barry !

“When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber.”
... Sir Winston Churchill !





Old Crap
Mortuary
Wanna go somewhere else