“I don't care what you think about anything !”

~ ~ ~ Me ~ ~ ~













































MOTTO: NEVER LEAVE YOUR BUDDY’S BEHIND !




































Sheee's Baaack !!











"Today is a big day in America. Only 36,000 people lost their jobs today, which is really good."
... Dingy Harry Reid !





"we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it !"
... Nancy Pelosi !













Never Forget
Saturday Funnies !
Saturday, February 03, 2018
After 60 years together a couple wanted to celebrate;

  Their three kids, all successful, agreed to a Sunday dinner in their honor.

  "Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad," gushed Son No. 1. 'Sorry I'm running late. I had an emergency at the hospital with a patient, you know how it is, and I didn't have time to get you a gift." 

 "Not to worry," said the father. "Important thing is we're all together today."

  Son No. 2 arrived. "You and Mom look great. Dad, I just flew in from Montreal between depositions and didn't have time to shop for you." 

 “It’s nothing," said the father. "We're glad you were able to come." 

 Just then the daughter arrived "Hello and happy anniversary! Sorry, but my boss is sending me out of town and I was really busy packing so I didn't have time to get you anything."

  After they had finished dessert, the father said, "There's some-thing your mother and I have wanted to tell you for a long time.

  You see, we were really poor, but we managed to send each of you to college.

  Through the years your mother and I knew we loved each other very much, but we just never found the time to get married."

  The three children gasped and said, "WHAT? You mean we're bastards?" 

 "Yep," said the father, "Cheap ones, too. .. ."



********************************


Cinderella is now 95 years old.

  After a fulfilling life with the now dead prince, she happily sits upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch, with a cat named Bob for companionship.

  One sunny afternoon out of nowhere, appeared the fairy godmother.

  Cinderella said, ‘Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years’?

  The fairy godmother replied, ‘Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?’ 

 Cinderella was taken aback, overjoyed, and after some thoughtful consideration, she uttered her first wish: 

 ‘The prince was wonderful, but not much of an investor.  I’m living hand to mouth on my disability cheques, and I wish I were wealthy beyond comprehension. 

 Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold.  Cinderella said, ‘Ooh, thank you, Fairy Godmother’ 

 The fairy godmother replied, ‘It is the least that I can do.  What do you want for your second wish?’ 

 Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, ‘I wish I were young and full of the beauty and youth I once had.’ 

 At once, her wish became reality, and her beautiful young visage returned.

 Cinderella felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years.  And then the fairy godmother spoke once more:

 ‘You have one more wish; what shall it be?’  
Cinderella looks over to the frightened cat in the corner and says, ‘I wish for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man.’ 

 Magically, Bob suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological make-up that, when he stood before her, he was a man so beautiful the likes of him neither she nor the world had ever seen. 

The fairy godmother said, ‘Congratulations, Cinderella, enjoy your new life.’  With a blazing shock of bright blue electricity, the fairy godmother was gone as suddenly as she appeared. 

 For a few eerie moments, Bob and Cinderella looked into each other’s eyes. 

 Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most beautiful, stunningly perfect man she had ever seen.  Then Bob walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair, & held her close in his young muscular arms.

  He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath as he whispered... 


 ‘Bet you’re sorry now that you cut my nuts off’



********************************


Our hero Little Johnny strikes again . . . 

The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

  Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'

  The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'.

  Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I was 'fascinated.' 

 The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.' 

 Little Johnny raised his hand.  The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before.

  She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate,' so she called on him.

  Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight.' 


 The teacher sat down and cried. 

posted by Sarge @ 8:29 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 








Cleanse your soul
with a little
Southern Boogie !



The Oath of the
Right-wing Extremist !

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.



























tanksjhot1







http://theblacksphere.net/2014/4/white-privilege-explained










The Second Amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

































I do solemnly swear
that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same ...
~ Title 10, US Code ~





























Let us pray... Give me a sense of humor, Lord, Give me the grace to see a joke, To get some humor out of life, And pass it on to other folk.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" !
...Benjamin Franklin

"Don't let anybody tell you that, you know, it's corporations and businesses that create jobs." !
...Hitlery Klinton


"Give whites a pile of bricks and they'll make a city, give blacks a city and they'll make a pile of bricks"


Teach someone how to fish, and you lose a Democrat voter !


Never try to teach a liberal to think, It wastes your time and annoys the liberal !


Liberalism is a sick religion based solely on emotion and feelgoodism and wiping away their perceived guilt with other peoples money. It has never been based in thought and common sense !


“I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.”... Clarence Darrow !


"We have to spend money to keep from going bankrupt"
...Joe Biden !


"We tax everything that moves and doesn’t move"....
Hitlery Klinton !


"I do think there are certain times
we should infringe on your freedom" !
.... Michael Bloomberg


"I never drink water because fish fuck in it"....
W.C.Fields !


"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid...." John Wayne !


"we are truly being governed by our inferiors, and in some cases criminals"
...Plato !


"Sure We Can Kill ISIS, But We’re Not Going To Get Suckered Into That
...John Kerry !


"Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do".... !


"God have mercy on my enemies because I won't." ...
George S. Patton ! !


"There is no worse foolishness than the truth in the mouth of a fool"...
Don Colacho ! !


"If you take out the killings, Washington D.C. has one of the lowest crime rates in the country." ...
Marion Barry !

“When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber.”
... Sir Winston Churchill !





Old Crap
Mortuary
Wanna go somewhere else